Our nursery is committed to a safe, successful recruitment regime to ensure high standards are met consistently and the right candidates join our diverse team. We value anti discriminatory practices.
To confidently appoint the suitable candidate to continue the standard set within the nursery and continue to deliver high quality care.
- Posts are advertised internally and externally
- Applicants are welcome from all backgrounds and posts are open to all
- When applicants call for an application form, the posts available are discussed
- Applicants are requested to complete an application form and send in an up to date copy of their CV
- The Management team will read each application and short list possible candidates
- Candidates are notified over the phone of interview dates.
- The manager will confirm interview date in writing, stating the date, time, venue and enclose a list of items to bring
- The applicant must bring photographic identification, copies of certificates, CRB if applicable, proof of address
- The applicants identification, certificates and proof of address must be photocopied at interview
- The manager will conduct the interviews with the deputy
- The applicant who best meets the criteria is offered the post, this is subject to references, List99 and criminal records bureau checks.
- All applicants will be notified in writing if they were successful/unsuccessful